MES aims to strengthen the execution function of the MRP plan and link the MRP plan with the on-site control of the shop floor through the execution system. The on-site control here includes PLC program controller, data collector, bar code, various measuring and testing instruments, manipulator, etc. The MES system sets up the necessary interfaces and establishes a cooperative relationship with manufacturers that provide on-site control facilities.
1. Detailed process operation plan;
The production operation plan refers to the specific execution plan of the enterprise's production plan. It specifies the company's annual and quarterly production plans as monthly, weekly, shift or even hourly plans for each workshop, work section, team, each work site and individual. It is an important means to organize daily production activities and establish a normal production order. The role of the production operation plan is to make full use of the human and material resources of the enterprise through a series of planning arrangements and production scheduling tasks to ensure that each production link of the enterprise is coordinated and connected in variety, quantity and time, and organizes rhythmic and balanced production. Achieve good economic results. The main content of the preparation of the production operation plan includes: collecting all the materials needed for the preparation of the plan, accounting and balancing the production capacity, formulating the period quantity standard and preparing the production operation plan.
2. Production scheduling;
1. Real-time monitoring of the working conditions of each link of production, understanding the operation status of the station, and formulating emergency measures.
2. Reasonably deploy labor according to production needs, supervise and inspect the supply of raw materials, tools, power, etc. and the transportation of plants and stations.
3. Check the input and output progress of parts, components, blanks, and semi-finished products in each production link, find out the problems in the implementation of the production schedule in time, and actively take measures to solve them.
4. Analyze the statistical data and other production information (such as the record of loss of working hours due to various reasons; the record of loss caused by machine damage; the record of changes in production capacity, etc.) of the completion of shifts, day and night, week, ten days or months. the study.
5. Inspect, supervise and assist relevant departments to make preparations for various production operations in a timely manner.
3. Data collection;
Today, with the rapid development of the Internet industry, data collection has been widely used in the Internet and distributed fields, and important changes have taken place in the field of data collection. First of all, intelligent data acquisition systems in distributed control applications have made considerable progress at home and abroad. Secondly, the number of bus-compatible data acquisition plug-ins continues to increase, and the number of data acquisition systems compatible with personal computers is also increasing. Various data acquisition machines at home and abroad have come out one after another, bringing data acquisition into a new era.
4. Electronic billboard management;
The Kanban system breaks the time and space barriers of management, allowing business managers to grasp corporate information anytime and anywhere, and ensure the real-time and effectiveness of corporate decision-making. Realize the real-time digital presentation of information about the entire value chain of enterprise production and operation, such as production process, equipment status, and material status, transform the traditional management mode of the enterprise into a digital management mode, and form visual management of the production workshop.
5. Equipment maintenance management;
Doing a good job in equipment management is of great significance to the competitiveness of enterprises. Today, when the main body of production is shifting from manpower to equipment, the quality of equipment management has an important impact on the competitiveness of enterprises.
(1) The level of equipment management directly affects the company's planning, delivery date, and production process balance.
(2) The level of equipment management is directly related to the output and quality of the company's products.
(3) The level of equipment management directly affects the level of product manufacturing costs.
(4) The level of equipment management is related to safe production and environmental protection.