Industry automation equipment maintenance and maintenance methods
The equipment is maintained through general methods such as wiping, cleaning, lubrication, and adjustment to maintain and protect the performance and technical conditions of the equipment, which is called equipment maintenance.
(1) Cleaning: clean the inside and outside of the equipment, the sliding surface, no oil, every part does not leak, does not leak, the chips, debris and dust of the equipment are clean;
(2) Neatly: Tools, accessories, and workpieces (products) should be neatly placed, and pipes and pipelines must be organized.
(3) Good lubrication: timely refueling or oil change, continuous refueling, no dry friction, normal oil pressure, bright oil stains, stable oil flow, oil quality meeting requirements, clean grease gun, grease cup, and linoleum;
(4) Safety: Observe the safety operating procedures, use the equipment without overload, complete and reliable equipment safety protection devices, and eliminate unsafe factors in time.
The significance of automation equipment maintenance
(1) Equipment management requirements for automatic equipment maintenance and automatic control systems (trial); if there is no equipment maintenance plan, equipment maintenance, and repair records, the equipment management system that does not meet the requirements is a non-compliant item.
(2) The maintenance of the instrument needs to protect the instrument and reduce the failure rate of the instrument; in the process of using the instrument, as the external environment changes, the equipment is aging or overloaded, it is easy to produce impurities, dust, moisture, and leakage. Gas, internal media reduction or deterioration, etc., lead to the installation of instruments and meters. Abnormal operation, inaccurate display and frequent failures. Regular maintenance of the equipment can protect the equipment, make the equipment parameters normal, and reduce the failure rate of the equipment.
(3) The maintenance of the instrument is the need to ensure the accuracy of the test data; in addition to verification, calibration and verification, the maintenance of the instrument is also a way to eliminate abnormal working conditions during measurement and operation. Completing maintenance work and ensuring the normal operation of production can extend the service life of the equipment and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment.
What are the maintenance categories?
Maintenance generally includes routine maintenance, regular maintenance, regular inspection and precise inspection. Equipment lubrication, antifreeze, and anti-condensation system maintenance is an important part of equipment maintenance; equipment maintenance is the basic work of equipment maintenance. Nansi must be institutionalized and standardized. The regular maintenance of equipment is a planned preventive inspection. In addition to human senses, the inspection means also have certain inspection tools and instruments. According to the regular inspection plan, regular inspections are also called regular on-site inspections; equipment should also be inspected. Exactly check to determine the actual accuracy of the equipment.